The Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona physicians are on staff and perform interventional procedures at Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center.
Some of the Procedures are:
- Balloon Angioplasty Intracoronary Stenting
- Carotid Stents and Stroke Intervention
- Intravascular Ultrasound
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Intervention
- Peripheral Atherectomy
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Biventricular Pacemakers
- Device Closure of a Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
The Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona also has a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Program that combines the expertise of skilled surgeons, physicians and nurses with the latest advancements in medical technology. All heart surgeries are done at Flagstaff Medical Center.